Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Looking Beyond 80 - the fourth three months

Well here we are, in the last four months of my 81st year on this glorious green earth. The photographs from the earlier three month periods can be seen here, here and here. This is the fourth time I’ve undertaken a project to take an interesting or “good” photograph every day for a year. Each one of these projects has been a pleasure, prompting me to get out and look more closely at the natural world.

Hopefully some of those who view these photos will be inspired to get outdoors and see things they may not have noticed before. And that these photographs will encourage everyone to do whatever they can to protect the natural world. Hopefully you'll enjoy viewing these images of the large, diverse and intricate world around you.















 





































 































 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






After the first photo-a-day-for-a-year project I wasn’t sure about ever doing it again, and then I did, and then did it again and now the fourth such project has been completed. So, will I ever undertake one of these projects again? – we’ll see.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    The eft, where my parents use to live (when they were living), the dirt road into their property, at a time of the year, was covered with orange efts, literally everywhere. I thought they were salamaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do take spectacular photos! And I do enjoy reviewing your quarterly haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you'll continue to take these amazing photos and share them with us. Of course, the challenge is something you have to be willing to take one. I'm in my 70s and I love getting out in nature and seeing beautiful things. I never tire of it and I know you don't either! So here's wishing you more time in nature...camera at hand! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting "In Forest and Field" and thank you especially for commenting. It's always interesting to see other peoples' thoughts. Unfortunately, due to spam and trolls (not the kind living beneath bridges), comments must now be approved before being posted.

Woody