Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Back to the Running Log

The running log is on friends’ property so when it became apparent early in 2020 that COVID-19 would rage and could well result in many, many deaths I removed the camera to avoid visiting our friends – we had video chats instead. After a year, and when we and all our friends were vaccinated, I decided to put the camera back at the running log. Here are the best videos the camera produced from early May through the end of September –

With the pandemic once again spreading we’re still social distancing and wearing masks when in public and awaiting our vaccine boosters. The camera will stay at the running log, not catching COVID but instead catching the birds and mammals that frequent the running log.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    What a wonderful variety of critters. The Running log is a great spot to set up your wildlife cam. The deer and the Fisher are my favorites. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I'm thinking how relaxing this is to watch while I eat my lunch...a bird went poop! hahahaha! I love them all though. What a popular place! Thanks for sharing. Stay well! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of critters!

    My latest post:
    https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/11/short-trip-to-hoskote.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting "In Forest and Field" and thank you especially for commenting. It's always interesting to see other peoples' thoughts. Unfortunately, due to spam and trolls (not the kind living beneath bridges), comments must now be approved before being posted.

Woody