… my camera is used to make photographs of the natural world. I’m one of the many naturalists who are trying to document the natural world as it gradually disappears at the hands of the greedy and callous. I treasure what we’re losing while, at the same time, trying to portray the world around us.
These are photos taken on each and every day of my least favorite season – summer. Although I’d much rather shovel snow than mow grass, summer has its own beauty: butterflies and thunderstorms, young birds and mammals, beavers in the sunset, the infinite variety of beetles and moths to be found in forest and field. Join me on my journey through summer –
Yet another one of my projects to take and post a good photo each and every day of an entire year comes to a close. It’s the type of project that almost everyone can do, it doesn’t have to be nature and wildlife photos, it could be anything you enjoy: interesting buildings, fences, vehicles – whatever interests you.
Will there be another similar project in the future – we’ll see.

















































.jpg)

.jpg)






































I really enjoyed seeing these beautiful photos. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Those are absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWOW, so many beautiful nature and wildlife photos. I love them all.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Wow! Woody! You really have an eye for beauty and the unusual too. I love summer but I haven't enjoyed it as much this year...too hot and I've had a rash. I know...every one knows that by now! haha! But I stood outside to take pics of the sunset last night and my lens fogged over. lol I'll go back and enjoy your photos again and again today. Hugs, Diane
ReplyDelete